Welcome to China Construction Web! Add to favorite
| | | | Equipment leasing |
|
| | |
About shield
machine
|
| | | Periodical
catalog
| subscription
| |
中建网-建筑机械化杂志|机械化施工|工程机械|制造商与用户的沟通平台 中建网|建筑机械化杂志网站 <style type="text/css"> .bt1 {font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; line-height: 21px; font-weight: bold; font-variant: normal; color: #CC0000; } .txt { font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px; color: #666666; } .bg { background-color: #FFFFCC; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; } .bian { border-top-width: thin; border-bottom-style: solid; border-top-color: #CCCCCC; border-right-color: #CCCCCC; border-bottom-color: #CCCCCC; border-left-color: #CCCCCC; } </style> <link href="http://www.com1847.com/css/wei.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
China Core Technological Periodical
Supervised by the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
Vol.30,NO.4
Contents
点击查询本期精彩内容
各期目录
2009年
第一期 第二期第三期第四期
2008年
第一期第二期第三期第四期第五期第六期第七期第八期第九期第十期第十一期第十二期
2007年
1980-2006历年总目录
Index
Comprehensive Pages
Special Report
Overview and discussion
Design and development
Special Topic Research
Market Analysis
Products world
Interviews
Production & Manufacturing
Enterprise Management
Quality Management
Users Pages
Mechanized Construction
Equipments management
Leasing Frontier
About shield machine
Construction Techniques
Removal of Faults
Servicing & Alteration
Users’ World
Projects Focus
《建筑机械化》文章检索
关键字:

BT

CONSTRUCTION MECHANIZATION Magazine was initiated by the Institute of Building Mechanization of China Ademy of Building Research in Oct. 1980. With a history of nearly 30 years and under the supervision of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China, it has been nominated ‘The Core Technological Percaiodical in China’.

Contents
With 12 issues a year and published on the 15th? of each month, it has been active in delivering the new trends and stories from the world construction machinery industry, the design innovations and research achievements for construction machinery, the new construction techniques and management experience from both China and abroad. It also popularizes to the public the servicing and maintenance methods for construction machinery and the products of good quality, reputation and new techniques.

Readers’ range
The purchasing, operating, management and servicing staff of construction machinery users consists of a major part of our readers (71%). The rest (29%) are from research & development personnel, the manufacturers and distributors of construction machinery.

Principle of publication
Do our best for the readers; provide the users, manufacturers and menders from the global construction machinery industry with our confidence and competence.

International cooperation
Contributions and correspondence from both China and overseas are welcomed. We are open to ideas and discussions on a broader range.

Advertising service
As a periodical distributed both in China and abroad, we provide neat advertisement service to both Chinese and overseas construction machinery/parts manufacturers. We will help you get closer to the customer, popularize your company image, core value and brand through our magazine.

Contacts:
Add: 61 Jinguang Ave., Langfang, Hebei, 065000, P.R.China
Website: www.com1847.com
E-mail: com1847@163.com
Tel: 0086-316-2014912
Fax: 0086-316-2010248

中建网|建筑机械化杂志网站
友情链接                  更多链接...
合肥汽车租赁 Lde发光字合肥租车公司合肥商务租车 合肥婚庆租车 合肥租车价格鹅肥肝 investment casting Lost Wax CastingChina Manufacturer China Manufacturer directory wind turbinesPrecision Casting 合肥汽车租赁oil paintings China Manufacturerpneumatic cylinder 合肥汽车租赁 合肥租车公司 合肥汽车租赁 合肥汽车租赁公司
国家住房和城乡建设部 中华人民共和国商务部 中华人民共和国发改委 中国质量协会工程机械分会 中国建筑机械化研究院
拓野网*工程机械市场杂志社 中国挖掘机网 凯博砂浆机械网
网站版权信息公示
中建网 Copyright 2008
电话:0316-2054135 2311425聽 传真:0316-2311447聽 E-mail: com1847#163.com (发送邮件时请将#替换为@)
在线服务: 507078063(广告) 663689341(广告)
冀ICP备05014843号